Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mini Brownie Delights


I made up a batch of these tasty little morsels to promote RCT at my Events & Programs committee meeting. When I went to make them I didn't quite have enough chocolate chips so I substituted 2 oz. of Reese chips instead; with the chocolate buttercream they were a hit. This recipe makes so many I took a dozen to Stirling's school to thank the staff for there assistance with the Parent Advisory/Council over the year, and also to promote RCT again. I left my business card :oP I was hoping to promote it at the G-sale at our community league yesterday but I only rented an 8' table and ended up filling another with no room for my portfolio at all :o( Next time I guess. D would like me to make these for his clients - yey. Picture them with a mocha buttercream (instead of chocolate), Starbucks caramel drizzle - topped with a dark chocolate espresso bean...mmmmm; I think I would just do a solid mix of chocolate chips though. (Originally written June 6 - had to wait for pic - sorry the box is overpowering the little guys :oP)

No comments:

Post a Comment