Monday, November 15, 2010

Decorating Basics Final Student Projects

I finally gave in and taught Decorating Basics in October, having my last class on the 26th. I was getting over my laryngitis but I think I managed to pull through. At the same time I just can't seem to shake the chest cold I have. I start to feel better, and then the cough starts again. Humph! Anyhow as I promised my students I love to share my students accomplishments with my readers.
This session left me so impressed with my students. There originality on their projects were wonderful. I hope their friends, and family enjoyed them as I did.


This was the most unique - note the ribbon roses (last lesson before they decorated their cakes)very well incorporated. Perfect for Halloween!


Very cool!


I love copper!


Pretty!


Good use of all the techniques!


Wonderful!

Everyone chose great colour and the symmetry was perfect - these ladies know how to design cakes like pros already! I'm sorry if I missed anyone. Please feel free to send it to me and I can share it as well. Be proud of your work ladies! See you in January 2011 for Flowers and Cake Design. I couldn't have asked for a greater group!

No comments:

Post a Comment