Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome Home Cake - May 1

For those of you who are still waiting on me to post, I'm so sorry :o(
This is the cake I baked for my baking bingo winner. She wanted a simple cake to welcome her husband home from Afghanistan. Even as I type that I still feel privileged to have done so. I haven't met many military families since my dad retired when I was a teenager, for shame I know.
This was a chocolate 6" square cake with chocolate icing - all homemade of course - with the added touch of the fondant ribbon :o)

Anyone know how to get the creases out of a cake divider mat? That was my only disappointment. Could I iron it between some towels - or would it just melt and ruin everything?

1 comment:

  1. Join the best Baking Classes in Chennai and do your cake which gives more happiness to you.
    Baking Classes in Chennai
    Baking Courses in Chennai

    ReplyDelete