Thursday, August 25, 2011

Course 2 Final Projects - January 25

I do apologize for my lack of updates on my website as of late. You wouldn't believe that I just spent most of my morning trying to get pictures off of my blackberry so I can post them. We have been having camera problems off and on this year among other things.
There should have been an insert for my students from my last class before the Valentine's Day blog entry and I do apologize in my tardiness. I took a little break from teaching after my class finished in January with the intent that my students would complete Course 3 back in March. It is now August and I will be teaching Course 3 in September, which I'm sure will make my Supervisor out in Ontario very happy.
I only had two students in Course 2 ~ Flowers and Cake Design; my devotees that have waited all this time to take the third course; I love their determination and can't wait until Course 4 is officially released as well.





I really enjoyed working with these ladies and can't wait to see the projects they produce next month for Gum Paste and Fondant.

No comments:

Post a Comment