Monday, August 29, 2011

Marketing Poster??

I haven't completely abandoned my business this year. I have been working on ways to market my work better. I have also been looking into launching myself as a Community-based instructor as well. Not sure how that will pan out so I am working on teaching at Michael's again in September in the meantime; here is a look at what I've worked on.

((insert word file here--Does anyone know how to make a word file a file that will work on here??)) Stay tuned for picture :o(

Right now I think it's too much and I haven't done much with it. I was thinking of emailing this to all my clients in hopes of generating more business; but not sure how that will pan out. Here's to hoping.

For my clients stay-tuned to your emails as it will be out soon. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment